JAMA is a professional society that was created by merging two innovative ideas into one promising vision: to create programs that will support and upgrade the level of Jordanian CFOs and Accountants to meet international professional standards, and to find a partner for IMA in Jordan.
We believe in building a professional society in Jordan that would support accountants and finance managers by focusing on the ingredients of becoming successful financial leaders such as:
- Acquiring the necessary technical knowledge to help support the decision making process.
- Developing capabilities that become the tools required to carry on day-to-day duties.
- Building upon soft skills such as leadership, communication, persuasion, and time management which are essential factors for becoming business partners.
- Keeping up-to-date with information and discussing openly such information to help in creating a better understanding of the business world and learn from such case studies.
- Maintaining professional relationships that can provide support and advice through open communication.
JAMA is looking for partners’ commitment to working together in serving the professional society and who are willing to make a radical change, so that the accounting profession is moved forward.
Henry Ford once said: “Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success”.
We volunteer our effort and time to make quality knowledge affordable to all our members.Today, we have more than 100 committed members who are “working together” to make a change in the accounting society.
Ammar Khayyat CPA,CMA